Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Ice Cream Witch

I decided to start a blog to post mini stories/bios about the plushies I make! :D I'm also going to post them on their Etsy Listings because they're cute. Anyway, I hope you will enjoy them! I guess I'll start out with a story about my most recent amigurumi;
The Ice Cream Witch!
All the residents of Kawaiigurumi town are really nice, but everybody hates the ice cream witch Midori. Or so she thinks. She's so shy you see, and she can't talk to anyone. All she does is blush and run away. One time she tried to make everyones' food at lunch fly up and hit them, but it failed and she just dazzled them all with a light show. She's prone to doing things like that, and every time she mistakes their laughter as mocking her terrible magic. Silly girl! Someday she'll realize that they're just enjoying the experience!

Hope you liked it!
Take This Shy Little Witch Home?

2 comments: